During the unification process, Faculty from both campuses (PNC and PUC) worked together to prepare unified course or program documents. In the process, some documents ended up passing each senate with some differences. The following is a process to reconcile those differences.
- The Registrar will identify discrepancies in courses, programs, certificates, minors, and concentrations.
- The Registrar will forward documentation of the differences to four (4) parties:
- Members of the University Curriculum committee,
- The Chair of the Department/School Curriculum committee,
- The Department Head, and,
- The Contact Person(s) listed on the curriculum form (if unavailable, the college curriculum committee will determine the appropriate person to take the lead on reconciling the differences).
- The group responsible for the course/program/etc. will follow the usual curriculum procedures.
Documents should be completed by December 12, 2016 and forwarded to the University Curriculum committee.
If documents cannot be completed and forwarded by December 12, 2016, the status of those documents is to be shared with the University Curriculum Committee by December 12, 2016.