Location: Portage Meeting Facility, Room 113
Time: 3:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
The proposed draft of Agenda for Friday’s FSXC meeting:
- Approval of the minutes of the May 5th faculty senate meeting.
- Approval of the FSXC agenda
- Provost Ralph Muller
- For discussion and approval (Michelle Block, Carolyn Boiarsky, Tony Elmensdorf, Dan Wilbur, and Geoff Schultz)
- Proposed Promotion and Tenure document (FSD ?)
- Proposed revisions to the Senate Bylaws (FSD ?)
- Proposed election of chair for 2018-19 (FSD ?)
- Discussion of resolution on adjunct level reimbursement to departments for faculty given administrative appointments outside academic unit (FSD-17-3)
- Curriculum documents ( ):
- FSD 17-01 (Executive) Drop Dates
- FSD 17-02 (Executive) Chair-Elect
- Approval of Proposed Agenda for the August 25, 2017 Faculty Senate meeting