Purdue Northwest Faculty Senate
November 8, 2019
10:00 a.m., Portage Meeting Facility Room 113
- Determination of quorum.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Approval of the minutes from October 11, 2019.
- Remarks by the Senate Chair (T. Elmendorf).
- Remarks by the Chancellor (T. Keon)
- New Business
- Curriculum documents and updates (L. Taylor).
- New Business: Documents for action.
- New Business: Documents for discussion.
- Discussion items.
- Report on the current status of assessment in preparation for the HLC visit (C. Fewer)
- Report from the senate budget committee (G. Schultz)
- Report from the Westville committee.
- Report on the Workload Committee (R. Vega)
- Follow-up on SLT recommendations of 9/13/19 following the SRA templates, especially regarding the status of Computer Science.
- Remarks by the Student Government representative (J. Schooley, SGA President)
- Report of the University Senate/IFC representative (J. Pula).
- Open discussion (as time permits).
Committee room assignments:
- Nominations, Elections, and Awards – Foyer Room
- Curriculum – PMF 104
- Education Policy – PMF 113
- Faculty Affairs – PMF 113
- General Education – PMF 113
- Student Affairs – PMF 113